Apartments in Santa Katalina
This project comprised a residential building with a ground and six superior floors, set between party walls on a trapezoidal plot previously occupied by a fishermen’s house. We opted for a one-way spanning slab system in situ as being most economical and practical.
The housing program, the shape of the site and the setbacks required by regulations produced somewhat unbalanced lighting, leading us to use the screens in the stairwell and elevator for support. It was also necessary to use flat beams due to the height, and an additional metal structure on the top floor to comply with the setbacks.
- Location // Mundaka
- Structure builders // Elorrin
- Year // 2019
- Collaborator // Elixabete Lizarza Durruty
- Photographer // Inazio Aldazabal
- Build type // New build
- Use // Residential
- Period // 21st century
- Structure type // Reinforced concrete + Steel + Foundation slab
- Construction // One-way spanning slab + C30 + Marine environment + Elevator screens
If you want more information about our services, leave us your details and we will contact you as soon as possible.
- 946 556 740
- c/ Arenal nº 5, dpto. 411